Own a Vivafit Fitness Franchise
Join the success of the European health and fitness franchise with a business opportunity in your country with a “European Chic” well branded concept that is determined to be the world’s best provider of fitness for women with nutrition for real weight loss results.
Our number 1 asset is our passionate team of fitness franchise inspired professionals with a long history in the fitness industry. We are regularly present in the fitness industry conventions such as IHRSA, and actively involved in the European Health and Fitness Association.
- 2002 – founded the first women only fitness franchise business with the express Circuit Training workout in Portugal.
- 2003 – introduced the fitness group studio with Pilates classes.
- 2005 – 2007 – the fitness franchise business grew exponentially opening 20 units per year during 3 years of rapid growth.
- 2008 – Won the IHRSA European Leadership Award.
- 2009 – Won the local Manz Fitness Career Award. Introduced Body Vive on an exclusive pilot express format authorized by Les Mills. Casey Conrad attends and presents at the annual Vivafit Franchising Convention.
- 2010 – signature of Vivafit first Master Franchise agreement in India. Introduced Body Balance, a yoga, tai-chi, pilates program from Les Mills. Updated our store decoration for quicker and more cost effective store build-out and improved built-in branding.
- 2011 – Growth into Uruguay with Master Franchise Agreements. Launched innovative online support tools with a turn-key system of nutrition software, exercise and coaching.
- 2012 – Introduced Sh´bam dancing fitness program from Les Mills
- 2013 – Introduced fitness Personal Training, opening of the 4th gym in India and signature of Abu-Dhabi.
- 2014 – Introducttion of Vivafit HIIT classes with Group Heart Monitors; updated elegant store environment. Signature of Master Franchise contract for Taiwan. Signature of MOU with Miss Portugal Foundation.
- 2016 – Signature of a franchise contract with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Launch of the new and exclusive class, SBarre – Shape it.
- 2017 – Launch of the second exclusive Vivafit Class, Burn it Women.
- 2018 – Launch of online training app for Sbarre Shape It and Flex It.
- 2019 – Launch of Vivafit Personal Training System and Launch of the online app for ongoing training of Personal Trainers. Opening of Vivafit Awtad in Kuwait, and Vivafit Madrid Cuzco in Spain.
A Great Opportunity
Vivafit began selecting international franchisees in 2010. Currently we have 9 Master Franchisees located in India (2), Singapore, Uruguay, Indonesia, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Taiwan.
Fitness Franchise is experiencing rapid growth internationally. It’s easy to see why as there is a current global obesity epidemic. According to the World Health Organization, obesity is one of today’s most blatantly visible – yet most neglected – public health problems. The global epidemic of overweight and obesity – “globesity” is taking over many parts of the world. As of 2000, the number of obese adults has increased to over 300 million! It affects virtually all ages and socioeconomic groups and threatens to overwhelm both developed and developing countries.
With Vivafit international health franchise opportunities, the investor is granted an exclusive 20 year agreement to operate in a defined territory. The role of the Master Franchisee is to:
• Launch a successful pilot location in their home country.
• Sell individual Vivafit units to franchisees.
• Train and support unit franchisees.
• Protect and promote the brand in the home country..
Vivafit business opportunities allow the franchisees helping women be slim, fit and healthy. Start a fitness franchise business today. Submit the enquiry form down below to learn more.
"In nearly 30 years as a franchisee, franchisor and as the owner of my own business, rarely have I come across a Franchising business model where the founders have the passion, dedication and will to be the best. Vivafit is one of these franchising systems. Connie and Pedro Ruiz, who founded the company, have the passion that many other brands just wish for. They have systems, procedures and an underlying support basis that many older, bigger companies don’t have.
I highly recommend anyone looking for a concept where they can invest as a Master Franchisee to take a long, hard look at the Vivafit franchising model and talk to me personally if they have any doubts."
Fitness Franchise Training & Support
Vivafit has regularly updated its fitness franchise business concept by adding group fitness by world leader Les Mills , as well as pilates classes, personalized nutritional support, behaviour change coaching support and online tools to keep members engaged for achieving their results quickly.
With constant innovations, all Owners are supported by operational assistance as well as initial and on-going training for lasting success.
Franchise Support Team
We support Franchisees with:
• Store & location approval with step by step build out and store branding.
• Initial training for all staff positions, at our headquarters, and on location.
• Marketing and promotional tools to drive sales with monthly campaigns.
• KPI performance coaching, with tools to measure financials, prospects, sales, usage, retention and marketing return.
• Technical support of excellent software tools for club management and CRM franchisor software for unit sales as well as live time metrics of individual store performance.
• Advanced training on timely fitness industry trends with regular innovations added to our processes and business systems.
• Yearly international franchise conventions.
Vivafit is represented by many proud franchise owners. Many have found that Vivafit franchise is not only a source of income but also a source of independence and freedom from corporate lifestyle. Here you will find some of the success stories:
Master Franchisee for Uruguay
I was impressed by the level of commitment and support throughout the selection process. Vivafit gave me appropriate information on the fundamentals needed to compare with other business and franchises. Cooperation and monitoring is of a high standard which brings confidence to decision making.
As a brand, Vivafit represents a great opportunity in a service segment that is clearly growing where there are no complications, for example, perishable goods, inventory management, logistics and freight management product lifecycle. There is a return on the investment relatively quick (1,5 years) and achieving an operational breakeven is less than one year.
Vivafit has accumulated experience over nearly 10 years. It is visible, that since its beginning, Vivafit has grown a sustainable business model, starting with a strong local expansion, and then engaging in international expansion. The fact that a significant number of franchisees own more than one franchise gives the notion of a credible and successful replicable model.
For Latin America this is an exceptional time to invest, because our economies are growing, even in the middle of the crisis in Europe and America. The region continues to show strong performance and motivates investors to lead change towards more competitive environments. In Uruguay, and the region, the fitness industry is clearly growing, where penetration is still very low and is a source of opportuntiy for many. An important issue is the so-called "Cultural Fit" Vivafit with Latino women, which is reflected in the immediate acceptance of the concept without major changes.
There is a clear commitment and institutional behavior to support the franchisees by the franchisor. Vivafit provides a great support; daily support to the marketing and sales activities, key areas for the successful development of the brand.
Personally, I knew little of the fitness industry; it is comforting to know that I have an answer or suggestion for each new challenge, both sales and operational. I have assigned a permanent partner that is able to interact daily with our operation. Vivafit provides immediate support for issues of IS / IT, both corrections and update management software to adaptations to the local context, the assistance is as far as a mouse click. No less important is the support I receive as Master Franchisee for the expansion and development tasks of sub-franchises.
Few highly profitable business operations achieve breakeven in such a short time, but Vivafit is one of them. In Uruguay, the first center Vivafit reached the "break-even" operational in nine months, being within my expectations for investment estimated. Also, the most important are the aspects that make the operations and service amazing, making Vivafit a unique proposition. Industry professionals are well skilled and there are many in Uruguay allowing for a level of comfort to manage human resource issues.
With exactly one year of operations, Vivafit have demonstrated the ability to reinvent the fitness segment, which lacks innovative and efficient ideas. Vivafit nicely compliments traditional gyms proposals, reaching out to a hidden demand with a fun, friendly and highly effective proposal. Vivafit is a business with evident social contribution, especially as regards the health of our women.
If you are a leader, this is a great opportunity to invest in a proven franchise and forward-looking.
Master Franchisee in North East of India
The training was for 20 days involving a good balance of classroom and on-site training. The first week was spent in understanding the various functions separately like Marketing, Operations and CRM/POS systems. The next two weeks, we also spent time in observing everything in practice during the internships at different Vivafit locations. We also had the opportunity to interact with the Franchise owners and got first hand advice on what works well and what does not. Vivafit staff and franchise owners were very forthcoming in sharing their best practices as well as "secrets" of the trade, which was very nice. We also had fun while training and got to sight see around Lisbon and Cascais and had some of the best fish ever!
Vivafit Franchisee - Odivelas Colinas do Cruzeiro
Vivafit ensures a very complete initial training (before the center’s opening), offered not only to owners and managers but also to future commercials and instructors. Also, they provide frequent training sessions about operational procedures and other subjects fundamental to the success of the business; always focused on specific job functions at the center.
The franchise support team is always available to answer our questions and, to address challenges that may arise daily, assign a mentor (a person responsible for our center) who keeps in daily contact through Vivafit’s patented intranet portal.
I consider the training to be complete, although I think internships should be longer. I wish they were made with greater consistency and effectiveness.
The energy, the spirit of involvement, the client service, the marketing produced, the center’s design, the honesty…
I strongly believe in the success of this brand and in the quick expansion of the franchising network. The product is well conceived and the results are already visible. I believe that the team behind this is very enterprising, energetic, creative and dynamic, which is certainly an advantage for Vivafit’s success.
If all franchisees fulfill their part, if they make their center an example, the success is guaranteed and the brand’s image will always be the best.
Find Out More about international health franchise opportunities:
Find out the advantages of Vivafit business opportunities:
In order to find out information about free areas, please do not hesitate to contact our expansion department!
Take advantage of the last remaining locations and do not miss the opportunity to open your own Vivafit!
1) Complete a franchise application
2) Meet the franchise team
3) Receive detailed business information
4) Franchise application approved
5) Site selection
6) Franchise documents signed
7) Attend franchise training
8) Begin construction
9) Open and operate a successful fitness franchise
Contact vivafit franchise department